Monday, November 2, 2009

Getting Better


Since Tuesday of last week this is what I have felt like.



I woke up with a pounding headache and and the chills. So I decided to stay home from school and just rest. Over the next fews days I didn't feel like doing anything. Luckily I have a sweet husband who made several trips to the store both during the day and in middle of the night to get: pain reliever, chicken noodle soup, crackers, juice, cough medicine, and nasal spray. I started feeling better on Thursday morning and thought I could handle going to class. However, when I got home I felt even worse and spent the rest of the day wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. I spent the next few days just like the first ... doing nothing. Once again I started feeling better on Saturday, but just to be on the safe side I continued to lay low. And now it's Monday and I almost feel back to normal, except for the stuffy nose ... but at least I'm back to school. I just hope Shilo isn't next.


4 comments:

Steph said...

Oh no! I hope you get better for real this time. Super cute blog!!

Brittany Lewis said...

aww, i'm sorry you've been so sick!! but i'm glad you started a blog! thanks for letting me know about it. :)Keep getting better!

mini-wheats said...

BETSY!!! You have a blog! I miss you! I'm sorry you got sick! That sucks...I make Kevin wash his hands all the time now because I am nannying! If I get sick...no more money. :( Plus, who wants to be sick? Hope your feeling better!

Ishi said...

Hey Sis, I'm sure you're feeling better. I have been avoiding getting sick. Most of the kids have been sick and I'm haning on the edge right now.