Then we bundled up real good and started canoeing down the river.
About 5 minutes after we put in the river we saw a family of Moose! There was a dad, a mom, and a baby. It was really cool.
Some other things we saw along the way were salmon, osprey, hawks, bald eagles, and lots of dead fish. It took about 2 hours to canoe to our stopping point and by then my toes were completely numb. Luckily we were able to warm up in the nearby lodge while our teacher rode his bike about 20 minutes to get the school van. Overall it was a really fun trip and definatly better than sitting in class and taking quizzes.


5 comments:
Betsy and Shilo,
love your blog site. Idaho is definitely a pretty state. I like the first picture that pops up from your wedding day. Very special. I went to the slide show and couldn't get it to work - operator error? I haven't done anything with my blog site for a while and it was fun creating it. Maybe you'll follow in Marie's footsteps on the blogging.
Love,
Dad
LUCKY!!!! (Think Napoleon) I never knew Idaho was so gorgeous. William is jealous you got to see a moose. He says he would have shot it. :) When are you going to CA for Christmas? I'll meet you there! Maybe.
That sounds like the best class ever! I'm totally jealous :)
Holy moley! I can't believe you saw moose (it seems weird to write moose instead of something like mooses to refer to more than one, but hey that's grammar...)! The pics were way cool!
Hi Betsy and Shilo, the Moose photo is Awesome! I would love to take that canoe class!!
Post a Comment