Today is our 3 year anniversary! We weren't able to celebrate today because Shilo had to work. But here are a few highlights from our 3rd year of marriage: We have enjoyed being a family of three, Shilo started a new job at E*Trade, we moved to Utah, and we got to see the house from the movie 'UP'.
I love you Shilo!
Also, make sure to check out the 2 new posts below.
5 comments:
happy anniversary!! (:
happy anniversary, bets and shilo!! 3 years already, wow. that's awesome. i'm so glad that you guys moved to UT. :)
CONGRATULATIONS ON 3 YEARS! You share the day with my hubby's birth, so I think it's pretty awesome :)
Happy Anniversary Shilo and Betsy! It gets better every year. We love you!
You guys are so cute! I'm so glad you stalk my blog because I seriously wonder if anyone ever looks at it lol! And BTY, you totally need to teach me how to make that crib cover. That is the BEST idea EVER! Max has chewed mine to bits!
Post a Comment