Eli and I just got back from a 10 day vacation to Nauvoo, IL and Missouri with my mom, my oldest niece, my sister, her husband and their 6 kids. We saw lots of great shows about the Mormon pioneers and learned a lot about their history. Some of us even dressed up like them.
It was lots of fun and very HOT! After Nauvoo we drove to Missouri to spend a couple of days at my sister's house. On our way out of town we stopped by Carthage jail and learned more about the prophet Joseph Smith.
In Missouri we went swimming at the local pool and then went to Silver Dollar City in Branson and rode some awesome roller-coasters!
We got to meet sweet little Eleanor (my sister's youngest child who is one month younger than Eli). Everyone asked if they were twins. What do you think?
Fall Sports 2025
10 months ago




4 comments:
well, I think the trip looked like so so much fun!! AND those are some super cute babies!! :) AND next time please travel in the opposite direction! LOL
I love your pictures Betsy. And I miss having you around. Will we ever live next door?
Sounds like a fun trip! Eleanor and Eli do look a lot alike :) That must be fun to have kids at the same time.
I am soooo jealous! I wanna go someday, but for some reason I always choose washington. :) Those babies definitely look like twins!
Post a Comment