Friday, June 24, 2011

Four

Eli went to the doctor yesterday for his 4 month checkup. He weighs 13 lbs 12 oz (25th percentile) and is 23.25 inches long (3 percentile). So basically he is really little and short for his age! Poor guy, I thought he was supposed to inherit his mom's genes. Shilo always jokes that he married me so his kids would have a better chance at being tall :) But considering that he was only 5 lbs 15 oz and 17 inches when he was born, I think he's come a long way.

Being adorable
   
Father and son       






















Still cute even when he's mad
 
Eli's newest trick


3 comments:

Brittany Lewis said...

wow, already 4 months! he's so cute--i love the mad picture the best! can't wait to see you guys soon!

Steph said...

I love that he's short! Short guys are the best. He has the cutest little facial expressions. Hope you're enjoying your new home in Utah!

Tilleea said...

way cute when he is mad. :)