It's true. Eli is now 6 months old and still as cute as can be :-) He loves sleeping on his stomach. He rolls all over the place. He still wants to puts everything in his mouth. It is getting easier to make him laugh. We are working on getting him to sit up by himself, but mostly he just wants to stand (with help of course). He's really good at grabbing his pacifier and trying to take it out and put it back in his mouth, even though most the time he puts it in backwards. And he started eating rice cereal, Yum! We love you Eli.
5 comments:
O my goodness Bets! I just love him!!! He is so so so stinkin cute!!
he's stinkin cute betsy!
Eleanor misses Eli! He is such a cutie pa-tootie. Maybe he and Elsie can have a race next time we get together. :) Love you lots.
HOly moly where have I been? I can't believe he is already 6 months. He is a doll!
Little cutie!! how is it possible that he is already 6 months???
Post a Comment