Saturday, June 18, 2011

Updates

It's been one month since my last post and a lot has happened since then.

Shilo got a new job working for


We went to a Mariner's baseball game and we won!













We moved to Midvale, Utah and we get to look at these mountains every day












We ate at In-N-Out for the first time in a very long time. mmmhhhhhhhmmmm!













Eli is now 4 months old and weighs a little over 13lbs. I'm not sure how long he is because he hasn't had his 4 month check up yet. He did however have to visit the doctor for a red swollen eye that they said is probably pink eye. He wasn't very happy about it, but I loved that all he wanted to do was lay on me and snuggle all day. We got some eye drops and he is doing much better now. Here are some other updates:

Eli has rolled over 3 times

 He loves bath time

and  ice cubes

and he tries to sit up in his bouncy chair by grabbing his toys

6 comments:

Dad (Grandpa Jerry) said...

Looks like a future Olympic swimmer in the making. He is growing up so fast. I miss him.

Dad (Grandpa Jerry) said...

Love those mountains! Did you guys take that picture? Very professional looking. That is quite some backyard scenery!!

Shilo and Betsy said...

Dad, I updated the mountain picture to one that I just took - the actual view from the street we live on.

Anika said...

ha ha. I wanted to see the pic of the mountains you had before! ;-)

ok, if you're gonna start posting about all the great food places you are close to, then i'm not gonna like you very much! (just jealous. hah!)

and, all those videos of eli made me cry! they are soooooooo cute. the ice is just crazy! keep those videos coming.......

we miss you so much! glad to hear from you, though and hope everything is going good!

Steph said...

nice view! Did you guys get a house in Midvale? Yay for In n Out and cute babies!

The BaKeRs said...

I love him!!! I wish I got to meet him while still just a tiny lil man, but I bet he will be driving by the time i meet him hehe!!
Sounds like life is going fantastic! Love lil Eli!! I miss you!! I love the view you have as well!