Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Eli Perry

Baby Eli was born February 8, 2011 - 5lbs 15oz - 17 in
He was born 3 1/2 weeks early and is doing great.
I had to have a c-section because he was breech. They were going to try turning him, but since my water broke there wasn't enough fluid to even try. Luckily there weren't any complications and we are both doing well. We are so glad to have him here and we love him so much.











































Also ... check out the newest Financial Advisor in Moses Lake, WA - click here!

5 comments:

Marie said...

Wow, he's so professional! I mean Shilo. :)

Eli is just stinkin' cute. Congratulations on your sweet little baby boy. Love ya!

Brittany Lewis said...

Baby Eli is so sweet! Glad he's doing great and hope you are doing alright, too! Congrats to Shilo, too!

momma buck said...

Congratulations you two! He is adorable!

amber said...

Congrats! He's so sweet! And, he was born on a great day. . my birthday too! :)

Crystal said...

What a sweet little man! :) I know I already congratulated you guys, but know that Eli was sent special just to you and Shilo, he couldn't ask for better parents!!! :D