Thursday, February 17, 2011

Our Little Man

10 comments:

Brittany Shore said...

Oh my gosh Bets! He's so tiny. I didn't realize how tiny he was until you had the photo with the wipe container next him. He sure is adorable though!

Marie said...

I love him! He is so darn cute. His cousins and I just oohed and ahhed over all his pictures. Did you take those, or did Peter? They really do look professional. I wish I could hold him! Love ya.

Unknown said...

Hey looks so tiny next to the huggies!

Tilleea said...

so stinkin cute! LOVE the upper right hand picture. keep the pictures coming! (but get some rest first!)

Steph said...

I love the pictures! He looks awesome. Congratulations again on your baby boy :) I'm glad everything went well with the delivery!

Bryn and Sierra Charsley said...

Oh Betsy! He is so cute! I cant believe how little he is! Looking at faces like that all day makes being moms so much fun!

Cameron and Liz said...

For a second I was like, "Whoa! Big wipe container!" He's beautiful Betsy! He really looks just like you! I miss you, and I hope you are having fun as a brand new Mommy!

Brittany Lewis said...

super cute pics! i just realized that connor weighs more than twice as much as him, haha. eli looks so sweet--i just want to hold him! :)

Anika said...

love this collage.....these pics are awesome! he's so tiny....i love him!!

Marie said...

I think we've looked at these a hundred times and we still ooh and aah over little Eli every time. He is so cute!