At my doctor appointment last week the doctor was pretty sure that baby boy is still in the breech position, so she did a quick ultrasound just to make sure. And sure enough, that hard lump I keep feeling under my rib cage is his head. So if he doesn't turn around by my next appointment in a week and a half then the doctor might have to try turning him using External Version. And if that doesn't work then we might have to do a c-section, which I really don't want. So please, oh please, oh PLEASE turn around baby. I'm 35 weeks now and I only have 5 more to go ... CRAZY!
Baby Boy at 34 Weeks
Week 34
Week 35
Fall Sports 2025
10 months ago



6 comments:
Only 5 weeks left?? ah! I'm excited. I hope he turns around for you soon :) P.S. I love your blog layout.
Yay! I'm so excited for you guys and I can't wait to meet the babe! Isn't it amazing how much your belly grows in just a week or two? haha. Good luck Betsy!
been thinkin about you since I read this post a couple days ago. hope he turns for you! the unknown is scary, but I know you will be fine, even if it is a c-section. Good Luck!
Ahhhhhh! Only 5 weeks left! Ill pray that he turns for you! Stubborn lil boy! I am so excited for you! I love you! Cant wait to meet the newest addition of your lil fam! You look amazing prego! I cant believe how lil your belly looks in the pics!
Hey Bess, I was just thinkin...I went to this maternity class thing, and they said if your baby does not turn you can sit in different positions and stuff to help that along. The only position i can remember right now is getting on your hands and knees and keeping you back straight. Like a dog. I dont know if it works or not, but it might be worth a shot! Hopefully he turns soon. But i already know everthing is going to be great for you! I am so excited for him to get here! Good Luck!
Oh my gosh Betsy! I'm so excited for you and Shilo! I hope baby boy turns--he's got 5 weeks to do it!
Post a Comment