Only 6 1/2 more weeks left until my due date! Almost everyone says that I look way too small to be 7 1/2 months pregnant, and I probably do ... and I guess I should be grateful that people aren't telling me that I look like I'm ready to pop any day now.
Fall Sports 2025
10 months ago



5 comments:
so cute bess! Dont worry, everyone told me i looked to small too. But they also told me thats normal for you first baby(which i am finding to be true)! Plus your tall! Either way you look great! I miss you so much, i hope some time our boys will get to play!
Bets it's getting so close! I'm so excited for you! I hope I get to meet your little man sometime. I hope all is well! I haven't talked to you in forever! I need to give you a call sometime soon and catch up.
Everyone told me the same thing Betsy! When Claire was over 8 pounds when she was born I wanted to say, "Ha!" Don't worry, with subsequent pregnancies they are saying they can't believe I still have 7 weeks left, because it looks like I am ready to pop! Don't you love all those constructive comments? :)
Love it! You look so awesome. I've been thinking about you these last few days. Ah your due date is coming so fast! :)
You seriously do look small. It's not a bad thing. :) I cannot believe how fast your pregnancy is going by!! Thanks for your last blog comment--whenever there's a day that Connor takes lots of naps, I normally end up blogging because I love showing him off to my online friends. haha. Love ya Bets!!
Post a Comment