I'm getting bigger every week, but I still have about 12 more to go, and I think baby boy has a lot of growing left to do. I'm officially in the 3rd trimester and I'm getting really excited!
Week 22
Week 23
Week 24
Week 25
Week 26
Week 27
Week 28
Fall Sports 2025
10 months ago


6 comments:
Your tummy is so cute!! I cant wait for the little guy to come, he is so delicious...i already know!! Plus, he will love me!
I am so excited for you guys!
Wow you are so cute! Look at how much you have grown from week 18 to week 28. That's so fun! :)
Can you feel him kicking up high yet? I love your belly! Tonight, my children commented that my belly was getting big. It's funny though because I think people are just trying to be nice when they say I am still so small. :)
Bets, I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to meet your little guy sometime! How are things going? It's been forever since I last talked to you! I need to call you sometime now that school has finally slowed down.
me too!! your adorable betsy!
Post a Comment