Wow Betsy! The difference between week 19 and 21 was amazing. You look great, although you definitely look pg. You are one cute girl!! Congratulations on you guys getting debt free - Dad could learn something from you.
Yippee! We have baby bumps together....except mine is HUGE! Well, compared to your cute little thing. Definitely looking pregnant, because I know you don't have a belly otherwise. :) Can't wait for Thanksgiving!!!! Love you1
6 comments:
Wow Betsy! The difference between week 19 and 21 was amazing. You look great, although you definitely look pg. You are one cute girl!! Congratulations on you guys getting debt free - Dad could learn something from you.
Aw you're getting there! You look awesome. Super excited for your baby boy :)
are you looking pregnant? BARELY!
are you looking cute? SUPER!
Yippee! We have baby bumps together....except mine is HUGE! Well, compared to your cute little thing. Definitely looking pregnant, because I know you don't have a belly otherwise. :) Can't wait for Thanksgiving!!!! Love you1
Yes, you finally look pregnant! That is so cool to see the photos right next to each other. What a transformation in fust a few weeks.
um...I'm already jealous of your super cuteness! Whereas I just look like a beached whale!
Post a Comment