I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday and we are definitely having a baby BOY! Everything looked great, at least that's what the ultrasound tech said. The only body parts I could distinguish were the arms, legs, and head. I had no idea which organs were which. We first felt baby move about 2 weeks ago and it seems like he hardly ever takes a break. I love feeling him move around and sometimes and I can even see his kicks and punches!
My sister Marie is pregnant too and our dues dates are only about a week apart! This will make baby number 6 for her and they just found out they are having a little girl. Her 7 year old son Hank thinks they have too many girls, poor guy. But at least he already has a brother to wrestle with. I only wish that we could live closer to each other so our kids could grow up together. Maybe someday.
Fall Sports 2025
10 months ago



4 comments:
Congrats! I'm so excited for you and Shilo! Have you thought of any names yet??
yay! congrats bets, how exciting! i guessed wrong, but that's okay. i am so excited to have a boy. we're going to have such fun with our little boys!
YAY BETSY!!!! You are going to have such a cute little boy!
That's so awesome! I can't believe Hank is 7 already. I remember when he was a baby :) Congratulations on your baby boy!
Post a Comment