Last week while Shilo went to St Louis for his job training my mom came to visit for a few days. Even though it was a short visit we got a lot done. Here is what we did ...
The Living Room
The Kitchen/Dinning Room
The Bedroom
Food Storage
Thanks for all your help mom!
6 comments:
NICE!!! Your apartment looks SO cute! I bet it feels nice to have food storage too! I need to do that!
I love it! I want more pictures...maybe even a video with peeks into every hidden corner. Everything looks super nice!
Wow that all looks awesome! I love it :)
I love before and after pictures. I really should have come over to see in person. ...next time!
YAY moms!!
what else is up?
besides you being out of town.......
:)
Yay! Gotta love mommies! Also, wow that is a lot of rice and beans! I love you BetsyBoo!
Post a Comment