Just in case you were wondering ... it is not a good idea to put your oven through a cleaning cycle while you are trying to make lunch ... it doesn't make it cook faster.
You crack me up Bets! Bytheway Bryce the fire fighter almost burnt our house down with the oven...well not really, but he did catch our oven on fire and filled our house with smoke. He tried cooking oil drenched tomatoes on a flat cookie sheet...Need I say anymore? ;D
oh Bess, you are too funny! This reminds me...remember that time we were watching lost and you started a fire in our kitchen..ahh those were the days!!
7 comments:
HAH! I'm glad I got to see pictures. That's awesome! And, trust me, we ALL have our oven stories. ;-)
You crack me up Bets! Bytheway Bryce the fire fighter almost burnt our house down with the oven...well not really, but he did catch our oven on fire and filled our house with smoke. He tried cooking oil drenched tomatoes on a flat cookie sheet...Need I say anymore? ;D
oh Bess, you are too funny! This reminds me...remember that time we were watching lost and you started a fire in our kitchen..ahh those were the days!!
HAHA that's awesome :D
wow, i don't even clean my oven! Too funny!
LOL!! Classic! I love it! Thanks for the laugh and the good advice :)
(BTW, I'm Shilo's cousin, just in case you were wondering)
Bets I miss you!! When are you going to come visit me in Rexburg?
Post a Comment