Monday, April 12, 2010

Our First Year of Awesomeness!

Yesterday we celebrated one of the best days ever ... our wedding anniversary. This past year has been full of fun and crazy adventures. We have moved 6 times and lived in 3 different states, rode an elephant, graduated from BYU-Idaho together, beat the new Super Mario Bros Wii, and much more. It's been a great year and we are excited for the future. I LOVE my husband!



8 comments:

mini-wheats said...

Awwww... I love you guys! hahaha!!! Wow...I wish we could ride an elephant! We still haven't done that one!!!

Steph said...

Yay for awesome! :) I love it. Sounds like you guys have had a great year! We only moved 3 times our first year of marriage so you definitely have us beat. Hopefully next year you can ride something even cooler like a giraffe!

Bryn said...

Congrats Bess!! Happy Anniversary!!

Bryn said...

ps bess, we must think alike, our blogs are quite similar!!! :)

Crystal said...

WooHoo! Congrats you two! You've made it past the first year, which is the hardest! Good job! :)

Brittany Lewis said...

congrats, bets! i can't believe it's already been a year! hope everything is going great for you guys.

p.s. i'll be calling you soon!

Tilleea said...

WHAT!? It's already been a year and I haven't met you? That's totally lame! This summer for sure.

Congrats on a year. Watch out, cause it only gets better!

Dad (Grandpa Jerry) said...

Betsy and Shilo,

Love your blog. Betsy you have a flair for writing very similar to your "awesome" sister, Marie. I am very impressed. I'm so happy for the both of you and that things are working out well for you. Congratulations on your first successful year. Keep it up.