Sunday, October 4, 2009

Summer Fun

We finally have a blog! I'm not sure how much we will actually do with it, but it was kind of fun to make. So instead of writing a post for each fun thing we did this past summer I decided to put together a slideshow. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Betsy I love it! I look at those pictures and can't believe you are actually married all over again. I mean, I'm in disbelief that you are REALLY married!!! How crazy is that? I know that's the silliest thing ever, but it's late and I'm hungry too. Wish you were here to enjoy some graham crackers and milk with me. Wish I had some graham crackers to enjoy with milk. I really, truly hope I can see you in December!!!!

I love all your pictures!!!!

Dad (Grandpa Jerry) said...

Betsy & Shilo,

Checking in to see anything new. I got on my blog site today after quite a while of not posting anything. I got one of those free blog site visit counters at the bottom of the page. It's amazing how many visits you get.

Hope you are feeling better Betsy. Love you guys.

Dad

Steph said...

Love the pictures!