![]() |
| Shoving the cantaloupe in his mouth as fast as he can. |
![]() |
| Holding hands with his friend Lily :) |
![]() |
| He absolutely LOVED the cupcake. |
After the breakfast and bake sale we headed down to Provo for a BBQ with my good friend Brittany. It was so much fun visiting with friends and eating delicious food. I didn't get any pictures of me with Britt or Liz, but I did get some good ones of Eli and Connor.
Later that night we set off some of our own fireworks. Shilo and I thought they were pretty lame, but Eli liked them. He kept asking for more, but we ran out pretty quick because we just bought a "bucket of fun" that had a bunch of small fireworks like snappers, poppers, crackling balls, black snakes, and some small fountains. Eli thought the snappers were pretty fun and even did a pretty good job at 'snapping' them.
After our own fireworks show we decided to brave the crowds and traffic down in Sandy so we could see some 'real' fireworks. We got pretty lucky and were able to find a descent parking spot in the Target parking lot. We weren't exactly sure where or when the fireworks would be so while we waited we had some Chick-fil-A. At around 10pm the show finally started and it turns out we were in the perfect spot. The only thing that was a little annoying were the parking lot lights. I thought for sure that Eli would be memorized by the fireworks, but he was more fascinated by the dirt.
We had a great day celebrating America's birthday and enjoying time together as a family. And yes, Eli wore three different outfits during the day. What a messy boy!





4 comments:
the snapper video was cute.
the snapper video was cute.
haha, the pictures of connor and eli are so funny. i wish we would have done some fireworks with connor! it looks like eli really liked them.
That is so much fun! I love the 4th :) Oh - and I got your message! I was taking a nap when you called. I'm due in 9 days... wow! I will definitely call you with the awesome baby news. Hopefully just one more week!
Post a Comment