This year for Father's Day I got Shilo a gift card to Mulligan's so he could go golfing. He doesn't get to go golfing very often, but when he does he is always talking about how much fun he had. This last Saturday the weather was perfect (cloudy with a chance of rain) so we decided to go at the last minute. We tried to find a babysitter for Eli, but we didn't have any luck so we took him with us. Eli loved being outside and running around. He even had to have his own golf club and ball or he would start freaking out. Even though it was great seeing Eli have so much fun I don't think I would take a one year golfing again. It was a little too stressful for me trying to make sure he didn't get hit with a ball or a club or that he wasn't trying to go swimming in the ponds. Maybe I was just being an overprotective mommy. But Shilo seemed to have a good time, even though he had to put up with me stressing out. Thanks for being such a good sport babe!
Fall Sports 2025
10 months ago


2 comments:
Eli is such a cutie! Wish I could play with him everyday!
Fun! Jeff goes all the time, but I've never been. I totally would have watched the little guy for you! I think we were gone camping that weekend, but seriously, call me next time! You need to bring that boy over to play before winters here!
Post a Comment