Saturday, January 21, 2012

Vacation

Eli and I went to CA for a vacation to see my family. It was lots of fun and the weather was perfect. It didn't even feel like winter, except for in the morning and at night. It was great to see family and Eli was finally able to meet Uncle Neil and Uncle Nathan.

Me and Crystal :)

Jace and Eli. 

Eli and Kaimi. He LOVED her!

Hiking with Grandpa and cousins

Visiting Great grandma and grandpa Medlar

Hanging out with great friends!
My brother Neil, me, and Eli
(and I got my haircut)


And a video, just because he's so cute (and smart)!



4 comments:

Tilleea said...

vacations rock! Did I mention that I was so thrilled to get a christmas card? Thanks for thinking of me! :-)

Anika said...

ahhhhhhh, fun! i'm exciting for nice weather in AZ in Feb. the 9-16th........you could meet us down there.............hmmmmmmmm

AND, yep, super cute and smart.

Brittany Lewis said...

looks like you had a great time! the video of eli is so flippin' cute!

Steph said...

Aw what great pictures! Come back to California soon!