Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Our December

December was a fun month!

To start things off we went to Temple Square to see the Christmas lights, something Shilo and I have never done.  It was very pretty, there were lots of people, and it was very cold! Eli was a trooper and didn't cry even though his feet were frozen.


















Our next adventure was a trip to WA. Eli got to go on his first plane ride and he loved it.


















Here are some pictures from our trip
Being goofy



















Trying new foods and loving it!


Great grandma and grandpa Christensen

1st Christmas



















After our trip  . . .

I got to see one of my best friends Ellen



Eli and I - just for fun


Celebrated my birthday on New Years Eve!

1 comment:

Brittany Lewis said...

cute pictures. i hope you had a great christmas and birthday! we should definitely hang out soon!!