Before it got too cold outside and decided to snow we tried to spend some time outside enjoying the last bit of warmth.
At his 9 month checkup he weighed 17 lbs 8 oz and was 26 inches long. He loves to open and close the kitchen cupboards and recently found the pots and pans. He now uses them as teething toys.
And for his first Halloween he was Tigger. I think he was a little confused as to why he was wearing that silly costume. But he was so cute! We didn’t take him trick-or-treating, but we did go to our ward’s trunk-or-treat and got a little bit of candy for ourselves.
As for me I have been feeling crafty lately so this is what I have been up to.
| Our Thanksgiving decorations |
| E is for elephant / L is for lion / I is for iguana What does that spell? Eli :) |
| You may or may not have seen a version of this guy on pinterest |


8 comments:
Wow. Can you even believe how fast these stinkers are growing and changing?! I hate it, and a love it. He is adorable and so are your fun crafts! Seriously.
uh! i want to do your crafts! awesome!
(i'm glad you explained the elephant, lion, iguana.....i don't think i would have got it. lol)
he is SO old and big and cute! and walking? are you kidding me? love it!
You are so cute Betsy! And so crafty! I love how you made those animals spell Eli! That is genius! I love you!
That was me Ellen by the way... Kevin loves you too though...just not in a romantic way ;)
so cute! eli is getting big fast!! and i love your crafts!! youll have to tell me how you made them when i see you tomorrow!!!!
Oh my gosh, I love your crafts! You are good. Connor and I miss you and Eli...hope to see you on Saturday!! :)
Wow your crafts are so awesome! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the whale :)
I love your crafts Bets! I can't believe Eli is already walking around like that, he's getting big so fast!
Post a Comment