Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Adventure is Out There!

Does anyone else love the movie UP? I do. And I think it would be so fun to live in that house. Lucky for us the real thing is in Herriman, UT. Now if only I had $400,00 so I could buy it. A while back during the Salt Lake parade of homes I heard that there was a house in Herriman, UT that was just like the house in “UP”. I kept telling Shilo how cool it would be to go see it. We never did make it during the parade of homes, but I did convince Shilo to go with me on one of his days off. I thought we would just drive by it and get a couple of pictures outside of it. But when we got there there was a sign in the front window that said ‘open’. So we went inside and the guy said we could look around and take as many pictures as we wanted. It was pretty cool.


It looks just like it does in the movie!



















Paradise Falls



















The mailbox



















The Nursery


















We even got to sit in Carl and Ellie's chairs :-)

8 comments:

mini-wheats said...

So cool! I love that movie too! :)

Anonymous said...

What?!! so cool!!!

Brittany Shore said...

You went!! I remember you talking about this. How cool! What a fun thing to see!

Sierra Charsely said...

how cool!! I love that movie too! What a fun place to see!! Hi my name is Russell...

Marie said...

So super cool! I didn't know you got to go inside! What a wonderful surprise!!!

Katie Elaine said...

Soo Cool!

Anika said...

love that movie! the little boy reminds me so much of robert...........hehehe. fun house. please buy it.

Steph said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute and funny. I love it :)