After 3 months of being in our new ward here in Moses Lake I finally got a calling! It seems like forever since I've had a calling. I thought maybe I would be put in the nursery and get to play with all the little kids and eat their snacks ... actually, that is what I was secretly hoping for (and not just because of the food). But instead I have been called to be a primary teacher for the 10 & 11 year olds. I still get to be with kids (just a little older than expected) but I don't get to eat snacks unless I bring them, which means I have to make them or buy them ... not likely, sorry kids. I just hope my class isn't too rambunctious or talkative, but what 10 and 11 year old isn't? I think my favorite part will be sharing time when I get to listen to them sing primary songs. I LOVE primary songs!
Fall Sports 2025
10 months ago


6 comments:
Congratulations!!!! That would be a fun calling!
ahhhh......finally, sheesh!! that WILL be such a fun calling and you'll be awesome there!
How great! Now we're both in Primary callings :D
Cool! Have fun with the little rascals! :)
those kids are going to love you Bess!! I just know it!!
How is it going? Are you loving it yet? I heard the secret to getting the kids to listen if you don't bring treats is to just love them. I know you are good at that.
Post a Comment