Go Eli!!!! What a strong little baby. I got out the newborn diapers to show the kids just how tiny he really is. We love him!
Wow. Pretty impressive for such a little guy.Looks like he has a ton of energy!
Oh how cute is that!! I love it!I cant believe how strong he is for such a new lil man! He looks like he is energy packed!Love you!
Oh my goodness!! I can't believe he rolled over--what a strong and smart baby. Connor doesn't even roll over yet. haha. I'll have to show him this video to give him some motivation. :)
How Cute!! That is quite impressive!! Looks like he is pretty active!
WOW!!!! He looks like he's ready to pull a handstand too! What a genius baby! If he keeps it up he'll be walking around your house in a few months! ;)
Holy cow!!! Eli is amazing!!! He's gonna be a lil athlete, it's in his genes! ;)
Holy smokes. I'm impressed! Go Eli!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Go Eli!!!! What a strong little baby. I got out the newborn diapers to show the kids just how tiny he really is. We love him!
Wow. Pretty impressive for such a little guy.
Looks like he has a ton of energy!
Oh how cute is that!! I love it!
I cant believe how strong he is for such a new lil man! He looks like he is energy packed!
Love you!
Oh my goodness!! I can't believe he rolled over--what a strong and smart baby. Connor doesn't even roll over yet. haha. I'll have to show him this video to give him some motivation. :)
How Cute!! That is quite impressive!! Looks like he is pretty active!
WOW!!!! He looks like he's ready to pull a handstand too! What a genius baby! If he keeps it up he'll be walking around your house in a few months! ;)
Holy cow!!! Eli is amazing!!! He's gonna be a lil athlete, it's in his genes! ;)
Holy smokes. I'm impressed! Go Eli!
Post a Comment